Sunday, February 3, 2013

Just Hatched Home Edition [Video Blog 4]

The Dorms
Upon our arrival I remembered turning to Kimmi and looking at her. She was pretty emotional the whole time, this is one of the biggest changes for her, for us both. Each of us come from different walks of life, but found each other from our mutual love for Korea and the Entertainment enterprise. I know within moments of being in Korea... the land of our K-popping dreams, I told her one thing. Something that I thought back in October when I started this whole thing, would be something I would have to say to only myself.
"Welcome Home."



So here I put together a quick little video for you curious little critters. I know your all just DYING to see what a Korean dorm room entails. Where we're currently located is the Sejong campus of Korea University in Jochiwon. And to be honest... I'm living better than my Stony Brook friends. ;D I truly believe that South Korea has surpassed us in many things... and giving students a nice place to live and GOOD food is definitely one of those things they excelled at.


For those wondering, me and Kimmi are not roomed together. We live about 10 rooms away from one another but on the same floor. But the rooms layouts are the same!
Okayz! No more "Blah Blah!" Watch the video and Enjoy! ^ㅊ^


2 comments:

  1. funny video. hope to make one for myself. Maybe we could follow each other on Bloglovin and/or GFC?

    Please leave me a comment on my blog and I will follow you!

    http://kstylick.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. :D Korean dorms are so cool! It's small, but neat ^^ you can't lose stuff in a lot of places...>.> not that I have.

    And I like their showers 'cause it's just a shower and stuff x] ok, not the best reasoning, but you wouldn't have to clean all the annoying suds on the curtains and stuff...just try not to get your clothes wet ^^; that happened to me at my aunt's house. I accidentally turned the shower sprayer towards the toilet seat where my clothes were...and...yeah. Needless to say, I wasn't exactly dry when I came out of the bath/shower room!

    Anyhow, thanks for the vid!

    ReplyDelete